Why Should you Visit London?
London is one of the best cities in the world, actually it is a real-world city that has some of the most famous museums, buildings, and galleries worldwide. There is so much that London has to offer no matter which part of the world you come from. It is one of the most visited cities and it is packed with people from all around the world. As you decide on where to stay while in London you can check out a short let London which will be suitable for you and your family.
The Top 10 Things that you Must do in London
London is a fun-filled city and there is so much you can do while visiting. Here are some of the https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attractions-g186338-Activities-London_England.htmltop things to do while in this city:
• Walk along famous paths, or gardens-for instance, you can follow the Thames all the way from the London Eye, and pass some of the city’s most famous buildings such as the Tower of London and Tate Modern
• Great views-you can decide to have a good view of the city from above. You can do this by climbing up a monument or the dome of the St. Paul’s Cathedral.
• Visiting museums-there are so many museums in this city and you can visit as many as you want. Some of the museums include the National Gallery, and the British Museum. You can also visit some parks and gardens such as Hyde Park, St James Park, and Hampstead Heath.
• Best neighbourhoods-there are so many neighbourhoods in London but as you visit this city you should choose the best neighbourhoods to stay in. you should choose a neighbourhood that is full of entertainment and shopping areas.
• Places to eat-you can find food from almost any part of the world. You will find Bangladeshi in Brick Lane, Caribbean in Brixton, and Middle Eastern in Edgware Road. There are also so many markets where you can get street food. A good example of this is the Portobello Road Market. For nights you can go to London’s West End which is full of musicals and plays. For live music you can always try Ronnie Scott’s in Soho or the Barbican.
Where Should you Stay in London
London is a busy city and this is one of the main reasons it is not one of the cheapest place to stay. You can choose get a hotel or hire a short let London. You should aim at finding budget-accommodation options in the city. You can check out some of the most affordable hotels in London but in case you want something luxurious you can also check out the options available.
Finding the Best Markets
There are so many markets in London and some good examples include Borough market in case you want the best food and drinks, Camden Market for vintage, Colombia Road Flower Market and Portobello Road Market.
Festivals in London
This is something you cannot miss out on. London has so many festivals all year round and you can find a festival that will make you feel lively while visiting. There are also other major events happening in London such as firecrackers and fireworks.